Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Wee Bit of Me Wednesday

It's Wednesday again! Time for a new series of Wee Bit of Me Wednesday. :)



Here are today's questions:

{one} how would you describe your style?
Depends on what I feel like. :) I like to wear cute jeans and a fun/girly shirt, but other times it ends up being more casual than that like jeans, t-shirt, and flip-flops.

{two} what would your perfect day look like?
I would wake up at a pretty decent time and get ready for the day. I would call some of my friends up and we would find a magical airplane that would take us to California to spend our day the beach and then go shopping. :) Doubt that will ever happen, but I can dream right?!

{three} what would be the best workplace perk?
I haven't really had a paying job yet, so I don't really know. I would probably have to say a clean, organized working area though.

{four} if you could have the starring role in one movie, which would it be?
Don't hate me for this... but I would love to be in Twilight. Only because Bella gets to be around Jacob a lot, and I would really enjoy that. ;) And plus, the money would never hurt right?

{five} what tv show do you wish would go off the air for good?
The stupid cartoons on Nickelodeon that nobody watches.

{six} chocolate or vanilla?
Well, if we're talking about ice cream then it would be vanilla.

{seven} if you could date any celebrity, who would it be?
Either Taylor Lautner, Zac Efron, or Logan Henderson {from Big Time Rush}.

{eight} if you could have been the author of any book, which would it have been?
Twilight...again. haha Only because it's SO popular and Stephanie Meyers is probably a millionaire.

{nine} what's your favorite type of flower?
Sego Lilys and Daffodils are my favorites.

{ten} what do you think is your most attractive feature?
Umm... I don't know? Probably my hair, I guess. haha

Go check out My Leigh Ashley for other answers!

No comments: