Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I apologize...

for not posting in almost a whole week! I've been super busy with lots of things...

On Thursday, my friend Danielle, her sister Andrea, and I had to "model" for a painting that's going to be in a church magazine fore teenagers. Not the type of modeling I ever thought I would do, but that's ok! Both of our moms work with the guy that paints the pictures, so that's why were chosen.

On Friday and Saturday, I spent my weekend at Youth Conference. It's a church-related activity where the youth {ages 12-18} of our ward went up to learn more about our church and build our testimonies. It was a great experience and actually had a lot of fun! {I'll do a seperate post on that later}

But guess what? This is my 99th post which means that my next post will be my 100th post!! I'm not exactly sure what I will be posting about on my 100th post, but I guess you will find out. I do know that I want to do something cool and special to celebrate. In November of 2009, I would have never even pictured myself still blogging. So this is awesome for me!
Any suggestions on something cool or fun I could do??

Oh, and I can't have a complete post without a picture... so here is one of Logan from Big Time Rush! {Only because he is my favorite} ;)

Sorry I couldn't help it. Their new song and video came out today on iTunes so I'm super happy!!
Well see ya next time! I apologize again for not posting for a while.
Stay cool everyone, and have a terrific Tuesday. ;)

2 comments:

Kenzie said...

That's amazing about the modeling... :)! 100th post? nice. I just had mine not to long ago, too! :) Oh, and I bet you had the BEST time at YC! I know I did... :D OH, and we can never post anything with out that cute face of Logan in it. LOL! I just don't get how I do it all the time...... oh well. HAHA! I miss you. CAN"T WAIT TO SEE YOU AT SCHOOL SOON! AHHH! Oh, and I forgive you. :)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THEIR NEW SONG!!! I LOVE BIG TIME RUSH!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO BUY THEIR NEW SONG!!! WHY AM I WRITING IN ALCAPS???