Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My NOT Very Good Day!

I hate complaining about my life on my blog, but my blog is about ME and my LIFE, right? Well, just take note of that ok? I just need somewhere to vent my feelings about stuff.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you haven't noticed already, today has not been a good day. It started off as my normal routine: alarm goes off, get dressed, etc. Well, today was school picture day. NOT my favorite day of the year, that's for sure. So today I spent a little extra time in front of the mirror to make sure I look just right for school pictures. But what do you know? I loose track of time, and won't make it to the bus. So I persuaded my dad to take me to school. But before I left, I wanted to eat breakfast real fast, so I put a piece of bread in the toaster. I ran back to my bedroom to grab some stuff, and I come back to find my toast burnt. Like, completely BLACK. So I ate no breakfast this morning.
Not my picture, but that's pretty much what my toast looked like!
I get to school on time, luckily, and go to my first period class which is Computer Tech. Well, the teacher that teaches it is SO slow and she repeats the same stuff over and over again. Being that I already know half of the stuff she is teaching, it gets me really frustrated. And I hate being that way!

After about 45 minutes into class they call down all 9th grade girls with last names that start with G-K to go get their picture taken for school pictures. So I did. I went to the library and waited in line for about 10 minutes just to get my stupid picture taken. I finally get there, sit down and the lady keeps telling me "Turn your head to the right, and now face your body towards me, smile big," and blah blah blah. She takes the picture, and I walk over to the place where they print out our ID card for the year with our picture on it, and I look really weird but it's OK I guess. Ugh, I hate school pictures.

Later in the day, I had to take a math test. I was actually feeling pretty confident about it, but once I saw the test my confidence went down. There were problems that I had forgotten how to do the steps, etc. I just really hope I get a semi-decent score!

I came home from school, ate a snack, and went straight to bed. I took the best nap ever. I love naps. :) That was probably the only good that happened to me today. haha


ANYWAYS... That is all. Thanks if you took the time read this. :) I'm not expecting any comments, only if you want to!

Have a great first day of September tomorrow!
(Wow, it's September already?!)

2 comments:

Abby Joy said...

Aw, I'm sorry! I hope your day gets better! (:

gabby said...

yes me two do you think that maby you could come and check out my blog it is theboosterblog.blogspot.com t

thank you

gigi030198

Godbless