Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Saturday, August 7, 2010

Inspirational Photos

When I'm bored, I like to look at inspirational photos on the interenet. Today I'd like to share some that I found and some of my favorites. Enjoy!

Yess!

Love this quote.

If you can't read it, it says "You were born an original, don't become a copy". So true.

I thought of Kylee's blog when I saw this. :)

You only live once.

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not."

I love summer. :)

{all pictures: via}

3 comments:

Shelley said...

Great pictures and quotes! Very nice! :)My favs are the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th!

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

Quail Creek! haha how funny would that be if we were both on the same lake :)

Fiona said...

Wow, I love all these photos! Thanks for sharing Kaylee! :)