Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Monday, August 30, 2010

Lately...

Lately I've been uber busy. {Uber is my new favorite word, haha} Which makes no time for blogging! So here are few things that have been going on in my life, and a few things that have made me happy. :)

1. School, of course
School has been pretty good lately. Even though I have had homework almost every day. :( But I love seeing my friends everyday. :)

2. Spirit Week
This past week at school, it was spirit week. Each day had a theme and we had to dress up for that theme. The themes were: Mis-matched day {you where unmatching clothes}, Flashback {dress from the 80's, 70's, 60's, etc}, Superhero day {dress like a superhero}, Sport's day {wear your favorite team shirt, etc}, & White Out day {dress in all white}. So that's always fun to see everyone dressed up in different things. I dressed up every day except mis-matched day. I didn't get any pics of my other outfits either. Oops. But then on Friday, there was a school dance! We were all dressed in white, so we had some cool black lights/strobe lights. It was pretty fun!

3. Football Games
On Thursday was our freshman's team very first football game of the season. And they won! YA! The guys played great, and I had a good time hanging out with friends on the bleachers. GO Thunder!

Photobucket
Me with a weird, shredded plastic cup "crown." Yeah, don't ask.
Taylor looks cute in every photo.
Kennedy with her awesome red glasses.

Photobucket
Me with my weird crown, again.
Kenzie with awesome glasses, also.

Photobucket
Me, Taylor, and Kennedy: Freshman football game, August 2010

4. Taylor Swift's new music video
I love Taylor Swift and her music. Her new single "Mine" has became one of my favorite songs. Well, the music video for the song just premiered the other day! I love it! Here is the link: http://www.cmt.com/videos/taylor-swift/556177/mine.jhtml

And lastly, the most wonderful day of my life, happened on Saturday, August 28, 2010:

4. BIG TIME RUSH CONCERT!!!!
Yes, call me obsessed but it was so amazing. I absolutely LOVED it! I wish I could go back and re-live that night. I have an awesome story to tell about it, but it's way too long for this post. (I'll do a seperate post later) :D


Well, that was my awesome week. Sorry for the lack of posting!
What did you do this week?

2 comments:

Kenzie said...

I'd say I look mighty fine in those glasses. :) hahah! Good times. :D Great pics, too!!!

Kaylee H. said...

Thanks, Kenz! And I would have to agree that you do look mighty fine in those glasses!! ;)