Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Update

Hey everyone, I'm back for a little bit. The last couple of weeks of school are going to be CRAZY! I only have 8 more days of school left, and I am so stoked! I'll try to post something every once in a while, but until summer... I won't have as much time.

On that note... let me tell you a little bit about my weekend. 
On Friday night, I went to go see the new movie called "Letters to Juliet" (it's a chick-flick, of course!) with a few friends, but when we got there it was sold out! :( So we decided to go to a delicious frozen yogurt place in town called Krave. Es muy bueno! ;) (Translation: It's really good. Haha I like to speak Espanol/Spanish for fun) Anyways, on Saturday I went shopping with my friend the whole day. We shopped til we dropped... literally! We were pretty tired after shopping for a couple of hours. That night we went to our "guy friend's" birthday party. We played 'Minute To Win It' games. If you are wondering what 'Minute To Win It' is... it's a new game show on TV where you have a minute to do a certain challenge. After that we roasted marshmallows and told stories. And that's about it for my weekend.

Now one more thing...
In my art class, I have to do a final project. It can be on anything I want, but it has to be related to art somehow. I chose photography. Who knew? I chose the theme 'abandoned and old' to take pictures of. There was an abandoned and really old house near my house, so I decided that was a perfect spot to match my theme. I will show you some of the pictures I took once I'm done with the project.

Thanks for stopping by :)
Have a good week!

3 comments:

Sereina said...

I can't wait to see the photos from your project! Sounds fun!

~Sereina

Kenzie said...

Kaylee you showed me your art project and it looks so goooood! You NEED to put it on your blog! :)

Kaylee H. said...

I will ASAP! Thanks guys :)