Life has been a little crazy right now...
- My whole family was gone on friday night, so I stayed with one of my friends for the night. That same night we were both invited to an end-of-year party, so it worked out good.
- Speaking of parties... I've been to 4 parties in 3 weeks! haha man, I have such a hard life. ;) On saturday, I went to Kenzie's birthday party! (You may know her from Cute Links For You) We had a lot of fun eating junk food, playing at the park, and watching a movie. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Kenzie!
- School gets out THURSDAY! (But there's only two hours of school that day, so I'm not going lol) Wow, all the hard work, tests, stress, homework, drama, etc. is over for 2 months. This year went by SO fast! Now, I'm going into the 9th grade which makes me a Freshman in High School. Crazy stuff!
- You know the photography project I did for my art class? and I told you I was going to show you some of the pictures? Well here it is:
5. With school getting out, my middle school had an awards ceremony. I was invited to go along with 200+ students. I was awarded a certificate for maintaining a 3.7 or higher GPA score. Nothing too exciting, but I think that all the hard work paid off. :)
Well, that's basically what's been going on in my life right now...
My Summer List