Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Thursday, May 27, 2010

My Summer List

 
Summer is officially here!! I still haven't processed the thought that it's summer, but I'm pretty sure it will kick in soon. ;) This school year has been great. I've met so many new people, and made lots of memories. I'm super glad school is over, but at the same time I'm sad that I don't get to see all of my friends everyday. 
Anywyas, here is a list of things that I want to accomplish throughout the summer (some will be pathetic and fun, but then some will be more productive):
  •  Go night swimming, or swimming in general (that one is a given)
  • Play night games with lots of people from school
  • Go to Swig (snack place here in town)
  • Go to Krave (frozen yogurt place here in town)
  • Have a movie marathon
  • Attempt to pull an ALL-NIGHTER!
  • Make fruit smoothies
  • Go to Judds (old candy shop)
  • Sew something cute like pajama bottoms or a skirt
  • Take lots of pictures
  • Start taking tennis lessons again
  • Go shopping (or window shopping, just depends. ;))
  • Bake cookies
  • See how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop :)
  • Make Jell-o
  • Write a random book about random things and people
  • Go to the park
  • Have a picnic
  • Go to the movies
  • Go jogging atleast 3 times a week
  • Go visit family
  • Eat healthier
  • Read a book
Random right? haha well I decided I will put this list on my sidebar and cross them off as I complete them. I might even add a few more... any suggestions?

Enjoy your summer season! :)

No comments: