Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Monday, May 10, 2010

Fun-filled Weekend


This weekend was super fun for me! Let me tell you a little about it...

On Friday night, it was one of my best friends birthday party! She invited a whole bunch of people over to her house at 7:30. The party kind of started off a little slow and quiet, but after a few minutes of playing guitar hero it was getting a lot funner. (Is that even a word? I don't know. Excuse my vocabulary and my sense of word choice! haha!) Anyways, we started off with a scavenger hunt around her neighborhood. She put us on teams, and gave us a list of things to look for and we had to take a picture of our team with that item/object. Some of the things on the list were: dog, American flag, garbage can, a black truck, piece of trash, cat, light pole etc.
Here are a few pictures of my team with the things we found:

The black truck

Light pole

Brick wall

FYI: I am the one behind the camera so that's why I'm not in the pictures... just in case you were wondering! ;)

Anyways, none of the teams won because there were a few teams that couldn't find a cat, and there were teams that could find a cat but couldn't find an American flag. But the teams that did find the American flag couldn't find a cat! (Really confusing, I know!)

After the scavenger hunt was over, she had a projector set up in her backyard, and we watched the movie 2012. Has anyone seen it? I haven't before so I was kinda excited to see it. We ate pizza and drank lots of soda. After 30 mins. or so of watching the movie, things got a little crazy, and it started to get kinda cold. So me and two of my friends who were at the party decided to go inside and play guitar hero again. We played for like 2 hours while we waited for everyone else to finish the movie. It was actually really fun because we started to get a little hyper and crazy in there! 

The movie finally ended and people started to leave. Me and my friend stayed for a sleepover. We fell asleep really fast, which is pretty pathetic, but it must have been all that partying! ;)
I went home that morning, got myself ready, and did a little shopping with my mom. I got a new swimsuit! Which makes me even MORE excited for Summer! ahhh!
That night me and a couple friends went to this kids house to watch a movie in his backyard (again). Lets just say it was... interesting! haha but it was still pretty fun.

Sunday was Mother's Day! I woke up a little earlier than usual to make breakfast for my mom. I made pancakes, bacon, and eggs. The pancakes were a little flat, and it took me like an hour to make everything, but my mom seemed to enjoy so that's all that matters, right?!

OVERALL: It was a great weekend, and just what I needed after a stressful week of school!!

2 comments:

Kenzie said...

That was way funn:) I totally want to have the whole summer be fun like that. I love fun weekends! :D

Kaylee H. said...

Agreed!! :)