Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Adorible Photography: BIG Photo Challenge


I decided to try out Louise's BIG Photo Challenge from Adorible Photography this week. I'm going to try to participate for now on. I think it will be super fun!

The Big Photo Challenge
"The BIG photo challenge is a photo challenge, which is based on a theme which is picked at random and changed each week. The themes are designed to be quick, easily achievable, for amateurs and new photographers and they can easily be completed in the house and garden. Everybody follows the same theme."

This week's theme is:
BLUE

Here is my entry photo:


What is more blue than the sky?! :)
It's been really sunny down here in Southern Utah the past couple of days, and so I caught this picture in the middle of the afternoon where it was the sunniest!
Let me know what you think! :)