Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Monday, May 31, 2010

Bloggy Award!




WOOHOO! My first bloggy award!
I'd like to thank Kylee from Almost Engaged to the Army for giving me this award. :)

The rules to this award are to put 7 things about myself and to award 3 more wonderful bloggers. So here I go:
  1. I love listening to music. It puts me in a good mood. :)
  2. I hate doing laundry! I'm ok with putting the laundry in the washer and dryer, I just hate putting them away! So right now, all my clean clothes are sitting in a big pile on my bedroom floor. Shhh! ;)
  3. I love the smell of rain and play dough. (random, I know!)
  4. I've never broken a bone. Hopefully it stays that way!
  5. I'm having a purple obsession right now. I love the color purple.
  6. My parents almost named me Baylee. I don't see myself as a Baylee haha.
  7. I love lip gloss. I don't leave the house with out it! :)
The three bloggers I choose are...
  1. Sereina from Sereina's Photography
  2. Elyssa from Elyssa's Photography
  3. Taylor from BYUTATORTOT DESIGNS
Congrats!

      1 comment:

      Kenzie said...

      HOw fun! Your first award! Ya, I don't even have an award yet... so that's really cool for you!