Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Thursday, May 6, 2010

Slacking Off

Sorry guys, I've been such a slacker! I told you that I am going to post something, but it just never happened. I've been super busy and stressed out with school right now, so I haven't had the time to post.
Summer just needs to come like right now! It's driving me insane!!!

Anyways, I'm thinking about turning this blog into more of a photography blog, but still have it be my personal blog. Does that make sense? Who knows...
What do you think??


have a good weekend! (:

3 comments:

Sereina said...

The last month of school is always the worst! Too much schoolwork when you don't feel like doing it...

I'd love it if you added more photography to your blog!

In Christ,
Sereina

Kenzie said...

Yes! turn it into a photo blog! Hehe I don't care:) I do love photos, though!

Kara Lynn said...

If you want ideas on having this as a photo blog and your personal one check out this girl...
http://www.kristinbrownblog.com/
Your blog is cute :-)
Kara
http://karalynnthelittlethings.blogspot.com/