Hey everyone! I'm going to be gone camping for the next 3 days so I'll have a few posts to schedule while I'm gone. But I got this idea from Abby who got the idea from i believe in unicorns, and I thought it would be kinda fun to show you guys what I use everyday.
Just so ya know, I don't use every single one of this products every day. just the majority. :)
1. Maybelline Fit Me concealer: I use this for any under eye circles or blemishes.
2. Maybelline Mineral Power foundation: I like this foundation because I find that mineral makeup is better for my skin.
3. Maybelline Dream Mousse blush in Peach Satin: this blush is really nice. I love the mousse-y texture.
4. ELF Contouring Bluch & Bronzing Powder: When I use the Dream Mousse blush I like to put a powder blush over to make it last, so that's what I use. I usually don't use the bronzer though.
5. Kabuki Brush from Forever 21: I found this brush from the beauty section of Forever 21 and I loove it! It's soo soft. I use it to apply my foundation.
6. ELF Proffesional Bronzing Brush: I use this brush to apply my powder brush. It's not my favorite brush ever, and I'm looking into buying new brushes but this is what I use for now!
1. MAC Eye shadow in All That Glitters: I like neutral/bronzy colors if you haven't noticed so I like to use this if I just need some color to my eyelids!
2. Maybelline Eye shadow quad in Lavender Smokes
3. Covergirl Eye shadow trio in Shimmering Sands: I loove these eyeshadows. I use this almost every day.
4. Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in r.s.v.p: I just recently got this at Sephora and it's awesome! I like to use it in the summer because I prefer not to wear a lot of makeup in the summer, and so this is perfect!
5. L'Oreal Lineur Intense felt tip Eyeliner: this is the best eyeliner I've used. I like the felt tip because you have more control.
6. L'Oreal Voluminous Waterproof Mascara in Carbon Black: favorite mascara ever! enough said.
7. Great Lash BIG Mascara: I use this before I put on L'Oreal Voluminous mascara.
8. No name angles brush: random angled brush that I use occasionally. It sucks and I need a new one!
9. ELF Professional Eyeshadow Brush
10. ELF Proffesional Blending Brush
1. EOS Lip Blam in ???: I'm not sure what flavor this is but I loove this stuff! It smells like melons and makes my lips really soft.
2. ELF Hypershine Gloss in Strawberry, Perfect Pink, Flirt, & Bubblegum: these glosses are awesome, but I wish they came with more product. I love shades of pink of you haven't noticed. ;)
3. Revlon Lip Gloss in Pink Whisperer: I just got this also, and I love so far!
4. NYC Lipstick in Violet Shine: this lipstick is okay. It's a violet, bright pink color. I don't love it as much as number 5 though (which I'm talking about next)
5. Maybelline Lipstick in Born With It: This is a light pink with a lot of shimmer, but it's really pretty on! I love how smooth this lipstick is. I use it almost everyday.
That's it! Like I said, I don't use every single one of those products every day. This just gives you a little peak into what I use from day-to-day.
What do you think?