Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Thursday, July 14, 2011

Eight is Great!

My little sister turned eight on July 7th, so we threw a birthday party together for her, and I thought I would share a few pictures from her party!

I thought her party was pretty fun for an 8 year old, if I do say so myself. The birthday party took place at an amazing frozen yogurt place in town called Menchies. Not only do they have awesome frozen yogurt, the place is decorated so cute too! While there, the kids got t-shirts to color on and decorate, and also a goodie bag with some goodies of course! After that we got to celebrate with frozen yogurt instead of cake. It was awesome! I love that place and I think everyone else did too. :)


Afterwards we decided to go on the new carousel in town since we had some time to spare. The kids loved it, including me. I'm a little girl at heart. ;) That basically wraps up the actual birthday part. But the fun didn't stop there! We made her a doughnut cake and opened presents once we got home. She was sooo excited when she opened her presents. It was very cute. :)



Jaynee's was soo happy and excited all day. She loved the attention! It was her special day, and I'm happy I got to spend it with her. She's growing up too fast though! :( I love ya Jaynee!

xoxo,
Kaylee

No comments: