Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Monday, July 18, 2011

Music Monday

Hey guys! Today, this post is going to be all about music! I love love love music. Who doesn't? Crazy people, obviously. I have done Music Monday before, but not for a very long time. I've been listening to some new music lately and have fallen in love some new songs. If you're looking for some new tunes to put on your iPod, then you're reading the perfect post! ;)


This song is on my summer playlist. It fits perfectly.

Parachute. My new favorite band. This is one of my favorites songs at the moment!

Yes, I am a belieber. I do love this song, and Justin's voice does sound more mature. Definitely another fave.

Ok first off, this video is kinda weird but I LOVE HE IS WE. they are my favorite group! I love every single one of their songs, but this is just a more popular one of theirs. If you want to hear all of their music click HERE.

Well, those are just a few of my faves right now. Which one is your favorite? What are your favorite songs right now?
xoxo,
Kaylee

No comments: