wow... that post title was kind of long, but what can i say? it describes this post perfectly! i have so many things on my mind right now. i decided i would summarize all my thoughts into one post. is that cool? cool.
1. thanksgiving I had a lovely thanksgiving this year. i am very ashamed of myself that i didn't take any pictures, and i apologize for that. we had an average thanksgiving dinner. you know... turkey, mashed potatoes, rolls, stuffing, yams, casserole, etc. the usual.
my cousin and i designed a thankful tree for everyone to list what they're thankful for on the leaves provided. the tree filled up pretty fast, and we all realized the many things we are thankful for.
and look what my youth leader painted on my nails:
how cute are they? it's a little turkey! ;)
2. black friday have you every been black friday shopping? it is INTENSE. i have never been before until this year. my friend, danielle, and her mom and sister, and i went for the fun of it at 3:00 in the MORNING. we get there to the first store, just to see what we could find, and there was already a line the wrapped around the whole store. crazy right?
well, we were getting tired of the store (not that we were already tired in the first place) so we decided to get some breakfast. i have a picture of us at the restaurant, but i'm doing you all a favor and not putting it up. ;)
later that day around 9:00 am we went to the mall to do actual shopping. we found a lot of good deals, and i bought a lot of new clothes, spending every dollar of my money. :) did you go black friday shopping? what was it like?
3. the urge lately, i have been having the urge to take pictures. is that weird? i haven't been taking pictures as often as i want to. i take a few here and there, but not any i am really proud of. i guess that's just what happens to a beginner photographer. do any of you photographers ever feel that way?
here is one of my recent shots i've taken:
this is actually one of my very first bokeh shots!
4. christmas raise your hand if you are excited for christmas! *raises hand* (yes, i do realize i can't see any of you're hands right now.) just the fact that we don't have school for 10+ days sounds amazing. drinking more hot chocolate, watching christmas movies, seeing the all the pretty lights, decorating your house with red and green... the list can go on forever.
also the fact that i have more opportunities to take more pictures gets me excited! nerd much? yes. what are you excited about for christmas this year?
hahahh! this is me... with a beard. don't judge. ;) gotta love picnik!
and last but not least...
5. welcome! to my new followers, that is. i'm so happy you stopped by and clicked on that little button of mine that says "follow"! please stay as long as you want. :)as long as you're not a creeper. creepers aren't welcome. ;) anywhoo... that number is slowly growing so THANK YOU!
well, that is all i have to say now my friends. thank you again! until next time...
p.s.- please check out my poll on the side bar! i want to know your thoughts. :)
p.s.s.- thanks to anyone who read that whole post. i just realized it was kind of long. brownie points for you!