Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Thursday, December 31, 2009

Long time, no post!

Hey everyone, sorry that I didn't post the last 2 days of the 12 Days of Christmas cookies. After 10 days of eating cookies, we started to get sick of them!
Anyways, I hope everyone had an awesome Christmas, like I did. :0) I got the new iPod nano, in orange! I love it! After we all opened our presents my cousins from my mom's side came for a surprise visit! My parents knew about it, but us kids thought they were coming the day after Christmas! So it was nice to hang out with them for a couple of days.
Christmas night we really wanted to see the movie Avatar, so we bought our tickets and went at the late night showing. Let's just say this... it was pretty much AMAZING!! :D I usually don't like those kind of movies, but I loved this one! I definitely recommend it.
So now I shared a little bit about my Christmas and now it is NEW YEARS EVE!!!
I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and will have a
HAPPY NEW YEARS!!
2010 here I come! :D

No comments: