Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Jubilee of Trees

Christmas is one of my favorite holidays! Being that today is the first day of December, I thought I would do a Christmas post. So one of the Christmas festivites that our community does is the Jubilee of Trees. The Jubilee of Trees is a show of custom designed Christmas trees. I enjoy going to the Jubilee of Trees because it gets me in the spirit of the holiday season! This year I went with my good friend Kenzie. It was really fun to see all the awesome Christmas Trees. :) Even though Kenzie lost her money, we still had a good time! ;)
Here are a few (not so good) pictures of my favorite trees...

This was the New Moon tree! Notice the apple, the flowers, and the ribbon. ;)


I loved the green and the red christmas presents.

This one was really cool. It was turqoise and brown themed (one of my favorite color combonations!) with the snowy tree branches.

This was probably one of my favorite trees! This one is actually the one I voted for. I just love the light pink decor with the diamonds and silver ornaments!


Hope you all have a wonderful holiday season!

No comments: