Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Thursday, December 2, 2010

Quote of the Day no. 3

hi everyone. :) have i ever told you i love quotes? you've probably noticed by my weekly "quote of day" posts, but i just looove them. quotes and sayings make me look at life in a different perspective and put me in a better mood. so here is one short one to keep in mind today...

{via}

"If God meant the day to be perfect, He wouldn't have invented tomorrow."

remember, nobody is perfect and we all make mistakes!


well, i'm off to babysit two little girls for 5 hours. wow! have a happy thursday. :)

-kaylee

6 comments:

Grace said...

i love quotes too! this is a good one!

Alexandra! said...

Great post!

Mahalia said...

I love quotesd too! I made what I call a "quotes bunting", really it's just a lot of sticky notes taped to the wall above my bed like a chain. With a quote on each one. It's great, whatever mood I'm in, I can find a quote that's relative to "now".
Mahalia xx

Hayley said...

Great quote!

Mikayla said...

This is so cute! I love it!:)
-
mikayla

Sands said...

This is too cute! I keep a quotes journal... I'm putting this one in there! :)

xo
Sands