Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Monday, October 18, 2010

uninspired

hi everyone. sorry for being m.i.a. for who knows how long. maybe 2 weeks? wow! i don't know what is up, but i just haven't been in the "blogging mood" lately. it's almost to the point where i have to force myself to post something. don't get me wrong... i love to blog. but maybe it's time for a short break? no. i can't do that. ;) maybe i need a little inspiration? yes. that's what i'm feeling... uninspired.

i look back at my very first post. it was on november 19, 2009, almost a year ago. it's crazy it has already almost been a year. back then, i blogged about the most pointless/random stuff, and i still do! :) it seems like everyday i spend a great amount of time thinking of what to say on my blog. when really what i should be doing is spending time with family, doing homework, reading, enjoying the weather outside, etc. and doing productive things. i think one of the hardest things for me on my blog is to think of things to say. that's one of my problems right now. like i said before... i'm uninspired.

so if you're wondering where i have been, that's my reasoning. sorry! i'll try to post something this week.

random picture ;)
p.s.- thank you for all the awesome comments! you're the best!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I like your blog. Your photos are great!

http://photographybyashleyjean.blogspot.com/

new follower too!