Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Friday, September 3, 2010

Happy Friday & Questions to Ask

You do not even know how happy I am that it is Friday. Let's just say that I've not had the best week ever, so this 3 day weekend is MUCH needed!

Since it's labor day weekend, I am hoping to get to do some fun things with my family and friends. I'm not quite sure what we are doing yet, but hopefully it will be good.

Tonight I have a few things planned. With my friends, I'm going to go to our high schools Homecoming football game! I'm so excited. :) Before that though, there is a tail-gate party that we're going to also. It will have food, games, and other fun activities. The only thing I'm not looking forward to is the heat! Afterwards, I might have a sleepover with one of my besties, Kenzie. We always find weird ways to entertain ourselves, so it should be fun!

What are you doing this weekend??

------------------------------------------------------------------------

One more thing I would like to announce:

I feel like you {my readers} should get to know me a little better. I've had a few more new followers lately so I've been thinking of way to have them get to know me more. Well... I've come up with a solution! If there is something that you are just DYING to ask me... you can ask me HERE at Formspring! {Or below} I would love to answer any questions you have. So from today until next Friday, you can ask any question you would like and I will answer them on a different post. So PLEASE feel free to ask anything you want. {Keep them appropriate though!} Sounds like a plan? Good. :)

What are you waiting for? Ask away!



Thanks, and have a fantastic Friday!

No comments: