Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Tag, You're It!

I saw that Kylee from Life is a Canvas and Leigh Ashley from My Leigh Ashley were doing this, so I thought I would join too! :)

favorite color?
My favorite color changes all the time, but right now I am obsessed with the color Purple.

purple crayon crayola Pictures, Images and Photos

favorite restaurant?
I don't eat out very much but I love Cafe Rio and any other Mexican restaurants. :)
Cafe Rio Pictures, Images and Photos

hobbies?
Photography, blogging, cooking, baking, tennis, etc.
Camera. Pictures, Images and Photos
{via}

what does your room look like?
It's painted a tan-ish color (boring, I know) and right infront of my bed is my dresser. To the left of the dresser is my mirror and magnet board. Above my bed is a metel letter K hanging from ribbon. To the right of my bed there is a window. Nothing too exciting. :P

if you could have dinner with two people, dead or alive, who would they be?
Ummmmm, I seriously have no idea. haha

what is your next big splurge?
Probably school shopping!


what is your favorite joke, quote, or saying?
I just posted this on facebook the other day:
"The most wasted of days are the ones without laugter"

anything else you would like known (a random fact)?
I used to ride horses for 3 years! :P

hahahahahah! Yes, that's me. :P

Now I'm going to tag....
Anyone who wants to do it! :)

Tag, you're it!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWSM blog design

Shelley said...

Purple Rocks! That's my fav colour! And school shopping is so much fun! New clothes for a new year!

Kylee said...

Yay! I'm so glad you joined in! Love your answers!