Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Friday, June 11, 2010

Guess What?!

I've got a photography blog now! :) I might as well have one too, since everyone else in the blogging world does. haha jk but I've been debating for a while if I want to have one or if I want to just share my photography on this blog. So I finally just made up my mind that I will post Fix-it Fridays and my 'photography' and post it on that blog and everything else, here.
Good idea??
Oh! I almost forgot the link... ;)


Pretty simple! Go check it out if you want!

3 comments:

Sereina said...

Awesome! I'm following!

I love the header. What two fonts did you use for the text? I really like them. :)

Kaylee H. said...

Awesome, thanks! The two fonts I used are Digs My Hart (from Kevin and Amanda's scrapbooking fonts) and Century Gothic. :)

Sereina said...

Thanks!