Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Friday, April 9, 2010

Jumping for Joy!




I'm jumping for joy because...
1. I redid my blog design... AGAIN! I just get sick of the same one for over 2 weeks. haha!
2. I'm actually posting something! The last time I posted, was about a week ago. Sorry :(
3. That picture is awesome. Jealous much? Haha, didn't think so.
(I'm the one in the pink... just sayin'. The other two are my cousins.)

Anyways, I said I would do an Easter post once I got back but I'm not going to. Why, you ask? Because I'm lazy. Yes, it's true... unfortunetly. I WILL tell you that I had a really good time spending time with family and hanging out with cousins.
Let me just say that... it was SOOOO nice to not worry or stress about school! :)

Well, I hope you all had a wonderful Easter!

P.S.- Vote on the poll and tell me what you think of my new blog design. Please & thank you. >>>

kthnxbye.

No comments: