Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Saturday, April 17, 2010

Fix-it Friday


Ok here is the orginal Fix-it Friday photo:


And here are my edits:

With this edit, I used Picnik. 
I brightened the picture up, "boosted" it (or added saturation), added a vignette, and retouched her face and made it a little bit softer.


With this one, I edited it in Picasa 3.
I used 'I'm Feeling Lucky', then cropped the photo, added Saturation, retouched her face, made it B&W, and tuned it up by using 'Highlights'.

What do you think?
I love feedback! ;)


3 comments:

Kenzie said...

oooh! I love it! It is fun! haha! :) Your look great!!!!

Unknown said...

It's so nice to see a great Picnik edit. I'm so used to seeing Picnik used by obnoxious teens, but this is a very pretty edit!

Ritsumei said...

I like your B&W - very nice.

Here's mine