Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Sunday, April 18, 2010

Dear Summer,

Can you just come already?
I've been waiting really patiently... kinda.
kthnxluvyabye.

♥-Kaylee


It really did almost feel like Summer this weekend. It was hotter than usual and perfect weather for Summer activites. Don't get me wrong... I LOVE Spring. But I guess the only reason why I want it to be Summer is because then there isn't school. (: And I can go swimming/tanning... and sleep in. haha Anyways, you get my point.

Here are some pictures I took this weekend:







We have this pretty pink flower patch in our backyard that just barely blossomed this past week.



We are in the process of growing a garden. All it is right now is dirt, but pretty soon there will be lots of vegetables! I'll keep you posted.


This little Red Robin was chillen in our grass yesterday afternoon. (ALL CREDIT goes to my MOM for taking the Red Robin pictures!) She took the picture just right after it had swollowed a worm.


Hope everyone had a great weekend! (:

1 comment:

Kenzie said...

WOw! These are so cute and so amazing! You did awesome! :D I absolutely LOVE them!