Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Monday, January 31, 2011

I'm In a Band

I saw this awesome idea at Welcome To The Circus and I thought it would be something cool to post about! I know we all have our inner rockstar within us! ;)

what you do is....

1 - Go to wikipedia and hit random.
The first random wikipedia article you get is the name of your band.

2 - Go to quotationspage and hit random.
The last four or five words of the very last quote of the page is the title of your first album.

3 - Go to flickr and click on “explore the last seven days”
Third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.

4 - Use photoshop or similar (picnik is a free online photo editor)
to put it all together

ready for my awesome album cover?? here it is:



Classical Fighting-- "Fight It Out Inside"
ha! I love it.

go ahead and try it out! it's fun. :)_

-kaylee

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh! Thats so cool. I am trying this!

Anonymous said...

Thats weird, I just did this on facebook and blogger, I guess it's getting around on blogger to?