Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Thursday, March 4, 2010

Colbie Caillat Concert

Ok, I know it's been forever since I actually posted something interesting. It's the end of the quarter at our school and so I've been really busy getting my school work done. Anyways... last Friday, the 26th of Feb, my mom and I got to go to the Colbie Caillat concert! I got tickets for 2nd row seating for my birthday. I actually only knew about 4-5 of her songs, but it was still really fun to see her. If you don't know who she is, you should try looking her up and listen to some of her songs. Her songs aren't the "ROCK ON" type... they are more calm and relaxing. The show was great! Here are a few good pics that I took:

This is Justin Young. He is a part of Colbie's band. He is the one who opened the show for her. He was surprisingly really good I actually really liked him!

Colbie Caillat!



I think this is when she was singing "Falling for you"


More Colbie...

Ok, this is a bad picture but this guy was awesome! He was the stage manager! Colbie thought it would be fun to make him sing for the audience, so he did. He was pretty good. I believe his name was Adam. No offense to him or anything, but he kind of looked like a leprechaun. He was really short, had long red hair, a beard and a mustache! awesome. (:



The band! Sorry I don't know all their names... :/

So that was the concert! Colbie and Justin had a great sense of humor, and the show was awesome. I wish I could post some videos but blogger won't upload the video's file type. (Anyone know how to fix that?? I used my digital camera to film, so maybe thats why.) Anyways, I had a great time. Thanks mom and dad!

No comments: