Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Saturday, January 16, 2010

Mom's Birthday

On January 12, it was my mom's 40th birthday! Wow!

She celebrated by going to Texas Roadhouse with friends and coming back home for her favorite kind of pie, Lemon Cream pie.


That morning she also woke up to our whole frontyard decorated with toilet paper, banners, chalk, and the numbers 4-0 everywhere! ;)








She got a few books, cookbooks, 2 gift cards, and lots of cards. Oh and don't forget the 80+ wall posts on Facebook!


I love you mom! Thanks for all that you do for me. Hope you had an awesome day!
♥/ Kaylee

2 comments:

Kenzie said...

Wow! Looks like fun! :) My parents are 40 too, haha. They can't believe it!

Julie H. said...

Ahhhhh...thanks my darling daughter! That was a cute post and a very good day. I love you too!