Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Saturday, January 2, 2010

Ice Skating

OK so today is one of the last days of my Christmas break! Nooo, I don't want it to end! Each day I've been going to bed around 1:00 AM and waking up around 9:00 or 10:00 AM. I'm soo not ready for school to start. I don't know how I'm going to do it!
So being that it's one of the last days of our Christmas break, Kenzie, Kennedy and I went to the new ice skating rink in town! It was really fun, other than that I absolutely could NOT do it at all! Ugh. I wouldn't be able to do it to save my life!
Afterwards, we all went over to Kennedy's house. That's where we usually end up! ;) Her house is like my home away from home. Anyways, we decided to play Uno Attack with her sister and her friend. Kennedy and I were one of the last ones in the game so we kinda lost. :/ After that we had a blast playing Hide and Seek in the dark in her basement. It was pitch black in her basement so thats what made it really fun!
So that's what happened today.

(That's what I looked like today! hahah ;P)

Update: I've decided that I'm not going to post something EVERY single day. Maybe just 3-4 days a week. It would just be hard to post something every day when I have school starting back up this week. :/

No comments: