Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thanksgiving Plans


Don't you just love Thanksgiving? I know I do! I mean come on, it is a day especially made for EATING! Ok, not really. It's actually a day of thanks and gratitude, but we can pretend right?

Well here are some basic things I'm grateful for:
  • Family
  • Friends
  • A house
  • Food/water
  • Music (:
  • Clothes
  • An education
This year, my family is going to have Thanksgiving with my moms side of the family, in Mt. Pleasant, UT. We are going to have a big feast at my aunts house. Ahhh, just thinking about it makes me hungry! Especially for some pumpkin pie, mmmm! I'm excited to hang out with my cousins, and have fun with family. I'm also excited to see NEW MOON on Saturday. Can't wait! Hope everyone has a fun, safe, and DELICIOUS Thanksgiving!

**I'll post more about my trip once I get back!**

No comments: