Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Friday, November 20, 2009

Flower Clips

This past weekend I made these cute flower clips. They are a fun accesorie and really easy to make. It took me about 10 mins just to make one!
I made an orange, pink, purple, yellow, and one with all the colors! There is a small flower and a big flower for each color.
Here are some pics...



All you have to do is take apart the flower by taking off all the green things, and then you hot glue all the layers back together. After that, you glue an "alligator clip" with some felt on the back, and your done!

Here's what the back looks like.


Cute lil' Jaynee was my model! (:


You can wear these flowers so many ways! To name a few: in your hair, on a hat (like shown above), on a purse, etc, etc!
They are fun and easy to make. I definately plan on making more!

No comments: