Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Thursday, August 4, 2011

Wonderful Worldwide Web!

Hey everyone. I've recently been really loving some things on the wonderful worldwide web. :) I thought I would share some links with you today. You should totes check them out!

♥ If you want to learn all things beauty, you should definitely check out The Beauty Department.

♥ Need some color inspiration? Color Collective has color palettes all inspired by designers, artists, and photographers.

♥ Dear blank, please blank is an awesome and funny site if you're really bored or just need something to waste your time. ;)

♥ Want to see something freaking adorable? Then watch THIS video. Seriously, SO CUTE! I love young love. :)

last but not least....

♥ THIS blog. Seriously, it's so cool. Like, you should totes go follow it. ;)

Hope you liked it! I highly recommend all of them. so peace out girl scout!
xoxo,
Kaylee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kaylee! I just want to tell you that I love your blog. You seem like a cool girl! :) I was just wondering what camera do you use to take your pictures?

Shelley said...

Cool, I'm going over to all these sites right now! That should keep me busy for a while... :) Thanks for sharing!