Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Tumblr Favorites













If you didn't know, I have a tumblr! These are just a few of my favorites that I've posted and/or reblogged. I love tumblr, and if you don't have one you should definitely check it out. If you have one, leave your URL in the comments below and I'll check out your blog. If you want to check out my tumblr blog and maybe follow, click HERE
Hope your all having a great tuesday!
Which picture is your favorite?
xoxo,
Kaylee

2 comments:

Abby said...

i really like that "find beauty in everything" pic..oh and the zac efron one (:

delaney said...

i'm following your tumblr!
i just got one a few days ago - mine is: iamfreetobeme.tumblr.com
:)
I love the fourth, sixth, and seventh pictures the best.