Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Monday, June 6, 2011

river fun

every day in summer should be filled with fun, right? well, so far mine has been pretty laid back and easy going. but one of my favorite things to do in the summer with my friends is go to the river. it basically goes all throughout my town, and it's the perfect place to hang out with friends.

my friends and I did just that a couple of days ago on a hot, summery afternoon. lemme tell ya... it was craziness! first of all, my guy friends had to take us there on four wheelers and Rhinos. (if you don't know what a rhino is.... google it. ha!) but it was soo much fun! oh, and did I mention that it was crazy?

once we actually got to the river, the water was freezing and the water flow was going way too fast because of run-off. nonetheless, it was a perfect way to cool down!



the adventure to the river itself was what made that day fun. I even got a little bit of footage of our crazy ride, here is the video I put together:


I'm the one on the farthest right, in the middle is Camber, and then Kenzie. sitting in the front seats were Sadie and Hunter (driving). just an FYI: I look extremely stupid, and we kept screaming, so that was pretty obnoxious. and also, Camber had her arms wrapped around mine and Kenzie's legs so she wouldn't fly out of her seat, just in case you were wondering. ;)

this picture was already in the video, but I decided to add it again. just for fun.
so that's basically it. fun stuff. I'm looking forward to going to the river a million times more this summer. it's where us, southern people, go when we don't have a beach. :)

what's your favorite summer activity??
xo, Kaylee

4 comments:

Kiley said...

that looks like so much fun! I know how to drive those, and it is super easy but kinda scary because i'm sure as you know, people can fall out of the backseat easily. lol!

Anonymous said...

Your so lucky that its summer over there its winter here in australia :)

Alexandra! said...

Looks like so much fun! :)

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a blast! i love relaxing summers full of free time.