Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesdays

hellooo everyone!

of course the one time I actually have time to post something, my computer decides to be dumb. sooo the pictures from my Spring Break will be postponed until it wants to work again. :)
I decided I would do "Wee Bit of Me Wednesday" from Ashley's blog today to keep you guys entertained. it's fun! you should join in too!





{one} what was your first job?
I haven't had an official job yet, but if babysitting counts then I guess that would be mine!


{two} have you ever seen a stand up comedian?
Nope!


{three} when was the last time you played mini golf?
I believe I went last summer... yes? no? I don't remember :)


{four} what was the last picture you took?
one of the beach in California before we left to go back home.


{five} burnt food: yes or no?
no thank you!

{six} if you have a pocket full of change, what do you do with it?
stuff it in my wallet. I usually take out all the pennies (I hate pennies) and give them to my little sister and keep all the rest. ;)


{seven} can you touch your tongue to your nose?
not quite. I'm so close, but it just won't reach far enough! haha


{eight} do you scrapbook?
no, but I have tried digital scrapbooking before.


{nine} do you buy lottery tickets?
no to that, too. never have. never will.


{ten} do you prefer to be in front of the camera or behind it?
behind it... obviously! but I guess it's good to be in front of it sometimes too.
 
  
hope you enjoyed! have a great day, and I'll talk to you soon. :)
-kaylee

1 comment:

Kenzie said...

Well I can't wait for the pictures from Cali!!! :) love your answers! Haha well should hang tomorrow. What you doing? Text mehhhh!! Cya! :)