Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Saturday, February 19, 2011

I'm Sick...

... and I think I've caught the BIEBER FEVER!! 

yes, it is true. I went to go see the Justin Bieber movie "Never Say Never 3D" with my friends opening day. and it was pretty much AH-MAZING.

aw, how cute? his poster matches my blog!

before I saw the movie, I liked Justin as a person and as an artist, but I wasn't obsessed. but after the movie, I appreciate him sooo much more!! if you are NOT a Bieber fan, I still recommend seeing it. I've heard so many stories where people hated Justin Bieber and saw the movie, and came out as a complete fan! overall, his story was really inspiring and he truly has a lot of talent. Justin came from being no one, to being one of the most famous people in the world!

while we were waiting in line (we were one of the first ones luckily!), we talked to a few other Bieber fans. they were really nice and we talked the whole time. we even ended up sitting by them once we got into the theater! I love nice people. ;)

before they started the show, the employees of the theater were asking us Justin Bieber trivia for a $5 gift certificate to the theater. and guess who answered one of the questions right?? THIS GIRL! :) the question went somewhere along these lines, "what celebrity singer did Justin ask out on a date, but was rejected by?" and the answer: Rihanna. yessss.

anyways, here are a few pictures...

they spelled it Beiber. psh. -__-
left to right: Andrea, Danielle, Cheylie
Cheylie and I with our over-sized 3D glasses!
they were SUPPOSED to give everyone purple 3D glasses, but no. we had to use these huge ugly black ones. oh well.

so that was my "Never Say Never" experience! everyone... GO. SEE. IT. NOW. :)

if you have seen it, what are your thoughts??

xoxo,
kaylee

2 comments:

Libby said...

Oh my goodness
I saw it last night with my friends and loved it!!!

Katie said...

I really wanted to go see it, but my friends convinced me that I Am Number Four was a better choice. Stilll...I really want to watch it :)